Important Forms for Parents

Forms for Parents

The CSEF, Parent Volunteer Agreement and Instrumental Music forms below can be viewed and downloaded. When completing them, please download the form(s) to your device, fill in all details electronically, including a digital signature, then click on the relevant ‘Upload’ button below to submit. You must download a form to your device before completing it to access your digital signature.

When you submit a CSEF or Parent Volunteer Agreement form, it is sent to Sheryn Bartlett, Executive Assistant to the CEO.

When you upload an Instrumental Music form, it is sent to Diane Kerr, Music Administration Manager.


Download Camps, Sports and Excursion Fund (CSEF)

Download Parent Volunteer Agreement

Download Instrumental Music Application

For the Bus Travel and Car Conveyancing Forms, once you click on the form link, you will be asked to fill in an email address and your name. This enables you to access the form, where you will be taken through it to complete and submit to us.

If students travel more than 4.8km to school in a private car, you may be eligible for the Conveyancing Allowance. Please check the full eligibility criteria on the form.

*NB students who travel by bus also need to complete a Conveyancing Allowance form. A link to it is provided within the Bus Travel Information and Application form.


Bus Travel Information and Application 

Car Conveyancing Form