Permanent, full-time position
This position is full time and continuing reporting to the Enrolments and Debtors Manager and Finance Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- process new account creations and student and debtor exits from the College
- processes and receipts direct debit, BPAY, credit card, internet banking, cash and cheque deposits, banking and adjustments in a timely manner as required
- assists in reconciling and processing accounts receivable including receipting, balancing and banking of family, sundry, canteen, uniform shop and general ledger receipts for the purpose of securing outstanding funds in an accurate and timely fashion
- processes fee account charges and adjustments to debtor accounts including family invoices, music lessons, family transfers, credit notes and journals for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and generation of statements
- processes student enrolments
WHAT YOU BRING
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft products particularly Word, Excel and Outlook and preparedness to learn new software
- advanced knowledge of Synergetic an advantage
- exceptional organisational and communication skills
- be able to manage challenging people and circumstances, in a calm, professional and compassionate manner
- Loves working in a great team!
*Please see below to view/download a Position Description
For more information please contact Bernard Nicholls on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: current COVID-19 vaccination and Working With Children’s Check is required.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Enrolments and Debtors Manager
18 Burdekin Road, Highton VIC, 3216
Closing date: 4pm Monday July 4, 2022